Sealed Type Angular Contact Ball Bearings
NWB are manufacturers of a wide range of sealed angular contact ball bearings which are available in both single row and double row configurations.
Some benefits of angular contact ball bearings are;
• Able to accommodate both radial and thrust loads
• Suitable for high speed operation
• Highly rigid
• Suitable for combined loads and tilting moments
• Available in universal design to be used in pairs or sets
• Different contact angles for taking up loads optimally
• Series 72 and 73 are available with re-enforced internal design (suffix BE- for further information please have a look at the brochure)
• Different cage variants (TVP, MP)
• Sealed variants for maintenance free bearing positions
• Special clearances and preloads are available upon request
Typical applications include:
• Agricultural machinery
• Pumps and compressors
• Machine tools
The bearings are supplied with a seal made of oil and wear-resistant nbr preinstalled on both sides, that are also prelubricated using high quality grease. The seals stop the ingress of dirt, water and other foreign particles which could harm the bearing elements.
NWB are accredited to ISO 9001, 18001 and 45001 and follow strict quality processes to ensure our customers receive the highest level of service and quality.
If you would like to discuss your sealed angular contact ball bearings requirements with us directly please call our sales line on 01302 330366 or email your details to us along with your requirements and we will get back to you with a proposal. Similarly, if you need help identifying your angular contact ball bearings please contact us and we will be happy to help.